Monday, December 31, 2012

In a relationship, single & engaged...all in 30min!

Phew! What a day! And it's only just a couple hours into it!

Before I forget...HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) May 2013 be a blessed year for all!

There's this THING that happened tonight...it's kind of a big deal! :) After 4.5 years, Beasman is FINALLY engaged!! :) We enjoyed a fun evening with friends, watched the ball drop, I kissed him & said "see ya"! I, like the last couple years, had told him that if the ring wasn't there before the end of the year, I was gone. :) So, we are leaving, I kick him to the curb & start to drive off...he jumps in & says you can't do that or I wouldn't be able to give you this!!! :) And that's the humorous proposal for Beasman. :) The cool part is today is my parents 31st wedding anniversary. :)

p.s. I hope everyone else knows how to plan a wedding cuz I'm not girly girly enough to plan it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment