Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pray for ALL people

Every morning I receive a memory verse in my email from KLove radio. Sometimes these verses really speak to me & today's verse is no exception. 

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. (1 Timothy 2:1 NLT)

Such a powerful verse! The next verse goes on to tell us to pray for our authority figures...President, state & local political figures, pastors, bosses, teachers, parents, etc.

All people need prayer. Every day. Even the people that don't like you. And the people you don't like. Even people you've never met. Even the people who you think have it all together. Even the people you know don't have it all together.

If you sit and read this verse, meditate over it, I guarantee your focus and your prayers will change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment