Sunday, November 4, 2012

Month of Thanks Day 4-What if BCC didn't exist?

Today, I am thankful for my salvation and my church. Today, pastor Kenny asked "What if BCC didn't exist"? Wow. My mind filled with a gazillion emotions and questions.

Would Joey and I be together?
Would I be baptized?
Would I have a great group of mentors and friends?
Would I have taught Sunday school & be a role model for young minds?
Would I be interested in teaching?
Would my relationship with God be where it is today?
Would I even be attending church?
Would I be the person I am today?

Eeeeeek! I'm a "what if" kinda person. But this is one "what if" I don't want to ask! I'm terrified to know how my life would look if BCC had not been a large part of it over the last four years. Blount Community Church is the catalyst to a better life for me. I'm so far from what I once was but not yet what I'm going to be. I am excited to see how else my life will be effected by BCC!

I was baptized on July 18, 2010 by my small group leader. At times, I take that event for granted. I am thankful for Joey leading me to BCC, I am thankful for a great small group leader & friend and I am thankful that I am saved by the blood of Jesus.

I'm thankful that God allowed my path to cross with Blount Community Church!

No comments:

Post a Comment